Defects can occur in cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles. Just because a vehicle is not recalled by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) or a manufacturer does not mean it is safe.
The following is a list of some types of automobile defects that may result in a legal claim for compensation:
- SUV rollover propensity (for example, the Ford Explorer)
- Tire defects (for example, Firestone tires)
- Seat failures
- Brake shift interlock failures
- Defective child safety seats
- Defective door latches
- Fuel fed fires
- Roof crush
- Defective ignition and stalling
- Defective seat belts and airbags
- Sudden acceleration
If you or a loved one have been injured by a vehicle that may be defective, give Adam Studnicki a call or fill out the contact form on this page. Adam is here to help.