Our Car Accident Lawyers can help if you have been injured in a automobile crash. Contact Studnicki Law Firm today to see if you qualify for compensation.
How a Car Accident Lawyer Can Help You
Car accidents can cause very serious injuries. Accident cases are usually defended by insurance companies. Insurance companies have one goal: to make and save as much money as possible. They try to collect as much as they can in premiums and pay out as little as possible in claims to injured people. Our car accident lawyers can help you make sure you receive the compensation you are entitled to.
Identifying the Responsible Parties
Although many automobile accidents are caused by inattentive or careless drivers, other factors may be involved. Traffic collisions may be caused by poorly designed roads or improper traffic signals. A defective vehicle or tire can also cause an accident or result in more serious injuries. The other driver may be impaired or distracted.
A knowledgeable attorney can evaluate the various factors involved that resulted in a car wreck. If several factors are involved, it may be necessary to bring claims or file lawsuits against multiple persons or companies in order to maximize your compensation.
You May Be Entitled to Money Damages
An automobile accident attorney can assist you in obtaining the compensation you deserve for your injuries. How much compensation you are entitled to will depend on a variety of factors. You may be entitled to the following:
- The cost of medical bills that you have incurred.
- Money for medical bills you are likely to incur in the future.
- Wages or earnings you have lost.
- Money for wages or earnings you are likely to lose in the future.
- Compensation for the damage to your car.
- Reimbursement of the value of your property that was lost or damaged in the accident.
- Money for pain and suffering.
- Additional compensation if you have suffered permanent injuries, disabilities or limitations.
- If you have suffered one of the worst possible losses — the death of a loved one — you may be entitled to pain and suffering, money compensation for loss of the relationship and your loved one’s lost economic support.
- In some cases, you may be entitled to punitive damages.
While money cannot replace the loss of health or life, it can compensate for losses and injuries. It can also help make life easier by paying for medical bills, replacing lost property and making up for lost wages.
How our Auto Accident Attorneys Can Help
Adam Studnicki has previously represented some of the nation’s biggest insurance companies. He knows their tricks first-hand. Now he fights against the insurance companies. He uses his knowledge and experience to the advantage of his clients.
The insurance company may put up a fight before settling a claim, or it may be necessary to go to court. To fully analyze your case, accident reconstructionists, engineers, doctors and other professionals may have to be hired to fully analyze your case. Let one of our experienced car crash attorneys evaluate your case and help you get the compensation you are entitled to.
Adam Studnicki has extensive experience in helping people who have been injured in car crashes. He has developed a network of experienced lawyers and experts with which he associates in order to maximize your chances of success.